Abzyme offers a variety of antibody modification services. Our team of molecular biologists is highly experienced in providing the following services:
• scFv to IgG conversion: Reformatting ScFv into a full length IgG isotype of the partner’s choice. Additional optimization to improve the desired biological properties such as binding affinity, expressibility or developability will be performed upon partner’s request.
• Isotype conversion: Replace one IgG isotype with another while retaining binding affinity. Full IgG will be produced in a mammalian system.
• Hybridoma to recombinant conversion: Cloning antibody variable VH and VL region followed by production of recombinant IgG using mammalian expression systems
• CDR grafting and humanization: Replace antibody frameworks with human antibody frameworks while retaining desired attributes.
• Antibody labeling: Bioconjugate antibodies with different moieties while retaining binding activity