Our key advantages in isolating target specific human ScFv are:
• Speed of development: Each discovery/optimization project finishes within weeks from target to final human ScFv antibodies
• Unlimited diversity and specificity: A highly diversified human ScFV library derived from more than 500 human donors in combination with on demand inducible diversification by hypermutation
• Eukaryotic-based in vitro discovery system: Filters for well-expressing and manufacturable ScFv antibody candidates to difficult targets such as cell surface antigens, non-immunogenic and toxic antigens
• In vivo antigen-directed antibody maturation: Mimics mammalian antibody diversification processes
• FACS-based approach identifies relevant ScFV: Advanced process for identifying ScFVs with desired attributes
• Consistency across production batches: Recombinant monoclonal antibody with known amino acid sequences
• Expressibility and manufacturability: Our expression/selection approach selects for antibodies with intrinsic stability and expressibility.
An Abzyme highly diversified human naïve human yeast display ScFv antibody library derived from more than 500 donors has an unlimited potential diversity as it is subjected to inducible diversification via hypermutation using Abzyme’s platform. After three diversification/enrichment cycles, yeast cells displaying high affinity human ScFv to the target antigen are sorted twice by FACS for single cell clones. Additional enrichment and FACS sorting may be applied to increase antibody affinity or to select clones with improved activities. FACS-sorted single yeast display ScFv clone candidates are further validated by cytoflow analysis using various antigen concentrations to rank clones by affinity to antigen(s). Confirmed clones will be switched to a secretion mode for antibody production or transferred into a protein expression system of choice for production of final ScFv antibodies. We also provide service for conversion of existing ScFv into IgG with further optimization and vice versa.